iCare Imaging: TrueColor Confocal Imaging Systems
iCare’s range of cutting-edge fundus imaging devices provides unique confocal-based technology and captures ultra-high-quality, detail-rich images. EIDON and DRSplus models offer the advantage of TrueColor imaging and multiple modalities for images with higher accuracy. The devices are fully automated, easy to operate, intuitive and require minimal staff training — Allowing for reduced waiting time, efficient workflow, improved patient comfort and experience.
*iCare DRS is a traditional fundus camera
iCare DRSplus TrueColor confocal fundus imaging system
- TrueColor Confocal Technology
- Multiple imaging modalities including Red-free, external eye and stereo view imaging
- 2.5 mm minimum pupil size
- Fast, easy and fully automated operations
- Mosaic function creates retinal panoramic views up to 80°
- Remote Viewer allows for reviewing from devices on the same local area network
- Remote Exam feature enables executing an exam from a distance
iCare DRSplus fundus imaging system with TrueColor Confocal Technology
iCare DRSplus confocal fundus imaging system uses white LED illumination to offer high-quality TrueColor images. TrueColor Confocal Technology, which is considered a standard of high image quality, provides detail-rich images with greater image sharpness, optical resolution and contrast when compared to traditional fundus camera imaging.
The fast and fully automated iCare DRSplus permits imaging through pupils as small as 2.5 mm, without need of dilation, ensuring a comfortable patient experience. This easy to use device offers the advantage of quick examination time and helps speed up workflow at clinics.
iCare EIDON widefield TrueColor confocal fundus imaging system
- Multiple imaging modalities including TrueColor, blue, red and Red-Free and infrared confocal images
- Widefield, ultra-high-resolution imaging
- Capability to image through cataract and media opacities
- Dilation-free operation (minimum pupil 2.5 mm)
- Flexibility of fully automated and fully manual mode
- All-in-one compact design, no additional PC required
iCare EIDON— the first TrueColor Confocal imaging device for ultra-high resolution widefield imaging
iCare EIDON is the first TrueColor Confocal system that combines the best features of Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscopy (SLO) systems with those of standard fundus imaging to set new performance standards in retinal imaging. It’s the perfect retinal imaging system that provides TrueColor and widefield views in multiple imaging modalities. iCare EIDON provides unsurpassed image quality and a unique, live, confocal view of the retina in a dilation-free operation.
Offering the best of confocal technology, iCare EIDON guarantees increased image sharpness, better optical resolution, higher details and greater contrast that takes retinal diagnostics to the next level. This combined with its easy-to-use interface and patient-friendly features make the iCare EIDON a valuable and efficient tool in any clinical setting.
iCare COMPASS automated perimeter with active retinal tracking
- Standard automated perimetry
- Active retinal tracking compensating for poor patient fixation in real-time
- Auto-focus — no trial lens needed
- Hygienic design
- Illustrative fixation analysis; fixation area and plot
- High-resolution confocal TrueColor imaging of the retina
- No dilation of pupil needed, the patient can blink freely and the test can be suspended at any time without data loss
- Ease of use & minimal operator training
iCare COMPASS Automated Perimeter with Retinal Tracking
iCare COMPASS combines visual field tests, fixation loss correction by a real-time retinal tracker and confocal TrueColor fundus imaging taking visual field analysis to the next level. With touch screen, auto-alignment, non-mydriatic, easy-to-disinfect, and trial lens-free operation, iCare COMPASS is patient-friendly and easy to use, saving time and helping in improving clinical performance.
iCare COMPASS is the first automated perimeter that can perform standard visual field tests using a real-time retinal tracker while delivering ultra-high resolution confocal TrueColor fundus images at the same time.